Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Guest Reviews from the Book Club!

Discerning the Voice of God, by Priscilla Shirer. Reviewed by Paul D.




Initially, my wife started this Bible study with her church group. I’m going through a time of wanting to grow, while also going through difficulties with my work and was trying to seek direction from the Lord.

This Bible study was incredible. I realize that I never really knew what it meant to hear from the Lord. This daily study challenged me and helped me grow tremendously. Through each week, it seemed that every day was relevant to what I was facing.

I’d highly recommend it!

The Bruised Reed, by Richard Sibbes. Reviewed by Noah M.


Published almost 400 years ago, Richard Sibbes brings comfort and biblical truth to Christians even now. No matter what point in your Christian walk you are in, this book is sure to encourage and strengthen.

On the Incarnation, by Athanasius. Reviewed by Noah M.


It's amazing to get the viewpoint of someone so much closer to the events in the Bible than we are now. The last chapter especially left a big impression on me. Athanasius goes step by step to prove that Christ is God incarnate and refute the arguments from the time which are still relevant today.



No comments:

Post a Comment